We understand that everyone has a budget, however sometimes cheapest is not always best, here are some tips to make sure that the company you are booking with will be able to supply a quality product and service on the day.
- Does the company have a showroom where you can see the products?
- There is a huge variation in the quality of marquee on the market, from cheap and flimsy Chinese options to high quality German engineered marquees that will keep your guests safe, dry and sound, even if the weather is windy or wet. It is worth clarifying this when you receive your quote.
- Can you get in touch when you need to? We work extensively with our couples leading up to their wedding and our staff are here in the office ready to take your call or answer your email, give advice or even recommend other services if you need them.
- Will your hire company be around when the event comes along, especially if booking long term for a marquee wedding? Look at the company history, how long have they been in business.
- Do they have customer testimonials? Nothing spoils an event like late delivery or dirty chairs & it's too late if the marquee goes up and its not what you expected or doesn't turn up at all!
So absolutely be sure to check prices and obtain quotations, but please also check the backup service and reputation of the company you book with and consider the above questions as well when making your decision. Remember its your day!